Concluding Thoughts 5/6/2012
Well, I cannot believe that this semester is ending tomorrow night. I walked into this class so excited about the potentials for everything I would learn. This feeling of positive anticipation soon gave way to feelings of intense anxiety due to my introverted personality....facing intense group work for weeks was a lot to think about. I
I more than muddled through the semester. I learned a great deal about group work, roles, and results. I learned that my voice is more powerful than I ever thought. I learned about social influence and power, things I see at work each day in my professional work. I also learned about left hand column thinking-love it, and I learned about the roles included in the Drama Triangle and how to avoid the Pitfalls of getting stuck in that Triangle. The bottom line is that I have learned so much, but more importantly I learned things that I can integrate into my work each day. Thank you Dr. Carter and class colleagues.
No comments:
Post a Comment